Blogs I Follow
If you are currently in the market for your first home, you may be curious as to how a Real Estate Agent can help you. You are about to be making an important decision for your future, a great investment of both money and time. I have a wealth of experience helping first time buyers like you make sound, informed decisions.
Here are some ways that you can benefit from the help of a real estate professional:
- Agents can help establish a plan for a home that fits your needs. Style, size, amenities, and other preferences will help determine what kind of home is best suited for you.
- They will help you to determine realistic spending limits. They can often explain alternative financing options or introduce you to a mortgage counselor. Agents can arrange to have you “pre-approved”, which can help improve your positioning in negotiations.
- Their access to all home listings within the multi-listing system enables them to evaluate based on your affordability and the qualities you desire.
- They have access to information on taxes, real estate values, utility costs, and municipal services, all of which can aid you in your decision to buy.
- They provide direct service by working for you as a buyer’s agent, helping to negotiate the best terms and price for you.
- They can make you comfortable with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance for your review.
- They can recommend home inspectors, pest inspectors, and surveyors, and can help arrange inspections.
These are just a few ways that a quality real estate agent can help you in your journey towards buying your very first home. More information for first time buyers can be found on my website or by calling me directly. I’m confident that I can provide the kind of exceptional service that will make this process an exciting one. Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have. http://www.dpiccolo.remax-indiana.com
Beautifully renovated 3BR/2.5BA four square in historic Meridian Park. No stone
left unturned! Restored hrdwd flrs & woodwork throughout! The grand
staircase will wow you when entering. Gourmet kit w/ granite, s/s appls,
butler’s pantry, custom cabinets & lots of light! MBa is a retreat w/dual
vanities & HUGE walk in tiled shower. Third level is a finished bonus
room. Updates incl: water heater ’12, HVAC ’10, water softener ’07, roof ’06,
elec ’06, radon mitigation ’07. Pocket doors LR/DR. Contact Dave Piccolo, Broker, Re/Max Metro, 317.513.0300
As a 20 year real estate professional in Indianapolis, I am constantly trying to learn to improve my services to my clients. Please take 10 seconds to respond to one question!
Originally built in 1924, Lockerbie Glove condos used to be a glove manufacturing plant in downtown Indianapolis. Approximately around 1985, this factory was converted into loft style condos. Unique features not found in new construction are exposed brick walls, 12-15 foot tall windows and exposed ceiling wood beams and ductwork.
Amazing corner unit w/large living and dining rooms. This condo, one of the largest in the building, has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a living room, dining room and kitchen.. The kitchen
has newer s/s appls & oak cabinets. Master bath has been updated w/style.
The Master bedroom has huge walk in closets! New geothermal HVAC. Enjoy skyline views from the rooftop
deck! This comes with a one car garage & storage closet in hall. Walk
everywhere! Freshly painted interior. Amazing views from inside your condo of the downtown skyline!
Courtesy of Dave Piccolo, Broker, Re/Max Metro, 317.513.0300.
Downtown Indianapolis has done an awesome job at modernization. One example is the Mass Ave Arts District. This area runs along the 200 block and 800 blocks of Massachusetts Avenue. It is full of restaurants, art galleries, quiant shops, bars and theatres. The city is working on relocating the firestation and Credit Union in the 500 block of the street so that they can add more retail shops and apartments. There is also a Cultural Trail that runs throughout connecting other historic districts to this one. You can walk it, run it or bike it! Please check out their website by clicking here http://www.discovermassave.com/.